Friday, October 5, 2012

Working The Idea Out In My Head

Because in addition to the NEO2 that I need, Chey and I would like to be able to go and have Thanksgiving with my parents for the first time in like... almost forever?



Tentative Price Ideas

$1 per 100 words

Considering that I never write below a certain number when I'm aiming to, it's possible that you'll get extra words.

For readings, I figure I can offer four types:

Tarot

1 Card Reading
3 Card Reading (Would require a higher donation)

Medicine Cards

1 Card Reading

Sacred Path Cards

1 Card Reading

I might add more services/readings later as I see how well this works out -- like readings from my Witches Runes or Egyptian Runes (when I can get it) sets.

Readings will be on a complete donation basis and have no set price. Requestor will tell me what they can pay before the reading so there is no confusion or hurt feelings.


I can't seem to get the button link to work here for some reason. My PayPal address is: sehkmetenkare(at)gmail(dot)com

Every little bit helps and any help will be greatly appreciated.

No comments:

Post a Comment