Tuesday, October 9, 2012

Tuesday, Not Monday


So far have done only one Tarot reading since I started offering them, but hope some more people will be interested. I worry that this may be the only way I can afford to go see my Mom for Thanksgiving because I'll soon have to do an oil order for the heat.

In other news, my soul twin is coming to visit today!

She's been one of my best online friends for about ten years and this is the first time we'll be seeing each other face to face.  With her birthday being today and mine being Thursday, it's a good week.  Since we don't get paid until Thursday and Friday, respectively, we don't have much planned, yet.  There'll be writing, watching movies, re-writing movies, probably lots of tea and such.

I'm also going to be giving her the first tarot reading that she has ever had, so that's going to be fun and enlightening.

No comments:

Post a Comment